Laura Marin KohlbaumFounder & Managing Partner
16 years experience with end to end IT transformations and 19 years business experience: customer formulation of objectives, input of info into software factories and translating them into tech language, testing the output, integration, migration, presenting it to the customer, managing timelines, budgets & expectations, review & improve, help adoption in customer organisation, adjust processes & procedures in order to improve utilisation of software, business agility & efficiency.
- IT Executive with focus on Leadership, IT Program Delivery, Test Management, Agile
- Strategic management, running high impact business transformation initiatives, 18 years expertise in program and people management
- Performance turnaround and successful delivery of over 12 large IT transformations
- Hired for senior roles in software implementation projects in industries such as IT, Banking, Telecom, Retail, Health and Entertainment/Media
- End-to-end knowledge of IT implementations, including Software factory leadership, System integration management,
- Full end-to-end testing management lifecycle (from code quality to business testing)
- Full Agile implementations in organizations, SAFe framework implemented in software factories
- QA at business level after systems implementations in order to ensure operational process alignment, data accuracy in the systems and full exploitation by the business people in order to bring expected benefits
- Customer Loyalty & Retention management – B2C, B2B
- Strong track record of performance in multiple markets and organisations, over 40.000 hours of hands-on experience and 500+ people managed in local, remote and cross-functional teams
- Enthusiastic, results driven, self-managed, combining knowledge and determination to produce outstanding quality work and excellence for the customer
Matthias KohlbaumFounder & Managing Partner
Experienced and highly skilled Senior Management Consultant with 16 years of mainly IT and Telco experience in all areas of business. Functional expertise include Digitization, Business Transformation and Migration, BSS/OSS implementation, Online Banking, Insurance, Customer Service and Logistics with strong expertise in leadership, project and process management, delivery, operations, product management, change management and customer service management. Customer-comes-first focus, deep business process understanding and analytical skills, including detailed knowledge of process standards. Excellent understanding of partner and retail management business domains.
Core skills include capability to provide excellent results even under restrictive conditions, such as tight project schedules, expanding requirements scope, limited resources, increased deliverables and ability to develop solutions to very complex tasks and put them to practice. Strong commitment to performance, highly motivated and solution-oriented, dynamic and enthusiastic. Focused to produce outstanding quality work and excellence for the customer.